Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

2017 EMCC Student Conference


Similar to last week, this week consisted of working on my presentation and continuing to revise my poster. Not only that but I actually presented my poster (attached below)! I reminded myself that whatever happened, would happen. Either I would place in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd or I wouldn’t place in any at all. Quite frankly, I was okay with that because I was satisfied with what I had brought to the table. Plus, with the assurance of my mentors, Josh and Matt, and Arane, a friend of mine, I slowly started to gain confidence. In the end, I did not receive any award but Arane placed in 1st! :) I’m proud of myself for making it into the conference and coming this far. I know there is more waiting for me!
DNA Extraction from Enterococcus faecalis Using Four Different DNA Extraction Methods.


Ready to begin presenting my research project at the 2017 EMCC Student Conference.

Presenting my research project in front of the 3 judges at the 2017 EMCC Student Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment