Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

EMCC Student Conference Poster

I was fortunate enough to have been selected to present my research project at the 2017 EMCC Student Conference. Because of this, most of my week consisted of adding, editing and deleting items from my poster. Creating a poster may not seem like fun for others but in this case, I enjoyed making it. In high school, I took a graphic design class (which I loved) and even though this poster did not require much, it definitely reminded me of that class. It reminded me of the way colors work, the spacing between words and how small or big images should be. This was different than the usual “researching and following protocols” day. Now, that’s not to say I don’t like those days but I definitely liked the change in schedule. Below is a draft of the poster (I will upload the final once it has been revised/ approved). Nonetheless, presentations begin on April 26th and I am trying not to freak out!
2017 EMCC Student Conference Poster Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment