Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018.

After a long, stressful and fun semester at S-STEM, it has officially come to an end. I must say, this research project was quite a ride. For instance, results disappointed me but somehow, when I had lost most of my hope, they surprised me. I also met new interns while also building relationships with previous friends. This semester was not that much different from the last because I was, and still am, happy. Everyone is so friendly and I am so grateful to have such an amazing opportunity. Since the year is ending, this week was dedicated to preparing for my presentation and finalizing my research paper. Hopefully I will be able to continue my research next semester but if not, I’ll have to see what’s in store! See you next year :P
Figure 1. Presenting the research project I conducted this semester in front of S-STEM interns and faculty.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Its crazy how 2 years have just flew by huh Brenda! just thinking about how times flies really makes me really sad to think about it honestly. Doesn't even feel like we've been here for 2 years. It feels like we just started this program. Anyways Lets make our last semester the best and maybe we get to work on a project similar and could get the chance to work together.

    Happy holidays (:

    ReplyDelete