Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Larrea tridentata Research Project

The research I will conduct this semester involves identifying unknown bacteria from Larrea tridentata, also known as creosote bush. Various tests will be used to help determine and put a name on present bacteria. This is a continuance of last semester and because my previous DNA samples were lost, I will have to start over. It’s quite ok that this occurred because repeating procedures is great practice. I know for a fact this will benefit and enhance my skills in a research laboratory. In addition, I began working on my research proposal and will most likely have it posted next week. I cannot wait to begin my project and share my findings with you all!
Figure 1. This is a 10X magnification of a pedicel from a rose. Maybe if I'm fortunate enough, I will find a bacteria that looks just as beautiful! (Gracewood, 2010)  
Gracewood, P. (2010, August 9). Shadows On Stone. Retrieved February 01, 2018, from http://shadowsonstone.blogspot.com/2010/08/sculpture-and-eckhard-volcker.html

No comments:

Post a Comment