Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Semi-Finished Poster

I seriously enjoy working on anything that involves presentations! I love making posters unique, nice to look at and easy to read. I’ve mentioned this before but I think this has to do with my past experience with graphic design. I definitely paid close attention towards this poster when it came to color, font, text size and text placement. (Figure 1). Unfortunately, I am not too sure about the color because it looks very similar to last year’s and I wanted to switch it up. Also, the placement of the results has not convinced me. I will continue editing and will post the final product!
Figure 1. My 2018 research poster (that may still need corrections).

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Brenda! You poster looks good! I had no idea you had past experience with graphic design! I totally could have used your help with picking the color scheme since its a challenge for me. I ended up playing it safe and went with the school colors, blue and gold. Anyways, I am super excited that you are coming to Nevada too! It's going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete