Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Exciting News

I presented at the ASU West Symposium and ANAS Conference last week. Even though ASU West Symposium was quite slow, it did prepare my mind for the next day: ANAS Conference! I was so excited to travel to Las Vegas for this presentation. I had such a great time with fellow interns and mentor as we explored downtown Las Vegas and the University of Nevada. The poster presentation went well, even though I hardly had anyone at my poster (very sad). All in all, I am much more confident presenting my research at Metro Tech High School next week since I have done so twice.

Figure 1. Sharing my research about unknown bacteria in creosote bushes at the ASU West Symposium.
Figure 2. Presenting my research project at the ANAS Conference at the University of Nevada.

1 comment:

  1. Nevada was so dope! I'm glad you were my walking buddy when Josh and the others wanted to wait for the shuttle that left us behind to come back. That was totally my favorite part of the trip. I can empathize with people not coming over to look at the poster, because that's exactly what happened to me at the ASU symposium. Just keep on trucking girl, Metro Tech will be fun!

    ReplyDelete